Tuesday 3 May 2011

A few of my best Family Outing.


Introduction of the main charactor:
                                 The guy behind is my brother (Ivan) 3 years older then me.
                                 The one inbetween is my mother, pretty right!!
                                 Lastly the big face want is me Agnes.
The first outing will be New Year Celebrations :)

Chinese New Year is coming up time to go buy New Year good, decroration, sweet, snack, drink, and a few box of oranges. I rarely like Chinese New Years because all around is full of people, but no choice have to help family carry stuff, i don't like chinese new years, but i like outing with my family. Outing make us talk more and interact more with our family member. But outing to my family is very rare, so i will treasure very outing.
Chinese New Years decroration stuff we will alway go China Town and buy as it is much cheaper, and got alot of new stuff to see, like stage performent and street paining and street drawing. one word that wow so much of cool stuff.
And we will go to the nearby temple and pray and wish that is well be a smooth years for everyone, after pray we set off to buy the stuff needed for Chinese New Years Celebration, China Town will have alot of people during Chinese New Years, the people there to buy the cheaperest new years so do us. We will also go to the sweet and snack store first as to buy the lightest stuff then the heavy stuff. After snack store, will be the drink store. Then after the drink, will be the fruit store to buy oranges, i like oranges very much also, espially new years oranges, they are very the sweet.
After everything that are needed are bought we will find a food court to eat something as to chit-chat as well, interact more :) .
The second outing will be to temple to pray for good health and result for up coming exam.
                  The temple is located near sin ming road, it is a very big temple.
Everytime went exam are coming out parent will bring their kid to pray, pray that they won't fall sick and well score well for the exam. That day we go there fow two purpose one is to pray for up coming exam and secondly is for vesk day. That will fill up with alot of people during vesk day, because there is lot of stuff to see and free food to eat, the food taste nice, and sometime there is performent and free goodies bag to take. And alot of aunties will go there and snatch "give me one, give me one".
Sometime very boring there is lot of people jamming up the main road, and have to wait till people move alway and then we can continue to walk on.
Every years vesk day me and my family will go there and pray, i like there larten and wood craving, and sometime they small room showing people after and what happen if  you kill any living things. When i was young i like the children concner, as there free hand or face paining and free hand and hair tatoo. Kid are easy to please not like now we are not interested with this stuff anymore .

Third outing my most favo outing is to pula ubin

First time sitting a boat with my family member!!

        It my most favo outing because it was my first time sitting a boat with my family member. 
I was so happy that i was able to sit a boat with my family, i rarely sit a boat, it was sunden ideai to go pula ubin,i ride with bike with my family , it is the most monment of my life, pula ubin is like an kompong . But it is nice because can keep alot of different types of animal, like pig, chicken, duck, many cat, dog.
There is also free durin in the forest, there still alot of different type of fruit, like papaya, mango, banana, etc. All fruit are free of charge, if it is in the forest, me and my family member also went in to pick free fruit to eat, oh man the  fruit is so sweet and nice. Nature fruit is the best. 
After cycling , we go kite flying, we buy kite for the shop near by the bike shop, me and my brother go kite flying, my parent go pinic. What a loving day. My best mommest in life.             

No comments:

Post a Comment